Hospice and Palliative Care Services
Our Core Services
Alliance Hospice and Palliative care offers a wide-range of services for people with serious illness, delivered in a caring and compassionate manner. These services are provided for you when you need them, and at a location of your choice. Our core service offering includes Skilled Nursing, Palliative care, Hospice care, Home Health Care, and Private Pay Care.
Whether you are planning care for your loved one, or faced with decisions today, consider Alliance Hospice and Palliative Care Services.
These are just some of the services provided by our Hospice and Palliative Care Team:
- Comprehensive Medical Care
- Nursing Services
- Pain Control and Symptom Management
- All Medications Related to Hospice Diagnosis
- Medical Supplies
- Home Medical Equipment (Hospital Bed, Oxygen, etc.)
- Physical Therapy
- Personal Care and Activities
- Spiritual Counseling
- Social Services
- Inpatient Care
- Respite Care for Caregivers
- Bereavement Support
- Volunteer Assistance and Coordination of Community Resources
Contact Alliance Hospice and Palliative Care directly for an in-home private consultation at (617) 402-5202.