Mission, Vision, & Goals
The mission of Alliance Hospice Care is to provide the highest quality, home-based, individualized and compassionate care that empowers patients and their families with programs and solutions that address end-of-life challenges.
With support from our communities, we will provide the absolute best care possible, and a wide array of support services, delivered in the most compassionate, competent, and cost-effective manner possible, to all who need it.
The primary goal of our hospice services is to provide relief for the physical, emotional, and spiritual suffering of our patients and those who care for them.
We accomplish this goal on a daily basis by:
- Making accessing care convenient for the patient and family by providing Hospice services in your own home, or wherever you need it
- Providing care when you need it, for as long as you need it
- Promoting the dignity and independence of our patients to the greatest extent possible
- Providing the medical services the patient needs to feel comfortable and improve quality of life
- Providing the emotional support the patient or family member may need
- Helping you access spiritual resources if you need them
- Helping family members manage the practical details of caring for their loved ones
- Helping family members meet the emotional challenges of caring for a dying loved one
- Supporting our patients and their families in finding personal fulfillment as they deal with end-of-life challenges